We have provided the most frequently asked questions (FAQs) about MyPrepaidCenter.
What are the most important points to consider when using the card?
- Know your credit card available. If the prepaid card is used for more than the available value, it will not work.
- Know the type of card you received. Your card is also accepted:
- Practically everywhere if you using it online or only for a group of selected retailers.
- You will be redirected to other information about the use of the card after your registration.
- Please note the card number and the service number of the cardholder without deposit on the back side of the prepaid card (and also on the contact page of this site) and keep this instruction in a separate place. You will need this information if you lose or steal the card.
- Select credits instead of debts when the option is specified.
What to do if MyPrepaidCenter Card is lost or stolen?
- Call the support that corresponds to your prepaid card and provide them the 16 digit card number.
- You will receive a new card with the remaining amount at the time you have contacted the customer support.
- The user must ask for replacement card within 15 days before the expiration date.
- The first replacement is free, although each additional replacement is charged.
- Replacement cards usually come within seven to ten business days by means of first-class mail.
What should I do if I find a problem at the point of sale?
You must always at the point of sale, ask the dealer to call the cardholder the services to the toll-free contact number on the back of the card.
Also See: How & Where to Use Your Card?
Where can I see an overview of my transactions?
A list of recent transactions is accessible on the My Cards page of this. 30-day transaction history is also available.
Is information safe on the official website?
All the information sent through the website is protected by the SSL, the information that is sent online is encrypted with the latest security methods.
We hope that all the necessary information is provided about MyPrepaidCenter, if you still have any kind of doubt then please contact us.